[ka-Map-users] Refresh: Full Screen and Single Tile

Steffen Macke sdteffen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:30:59 EDT 2005

Hello All,

is there a "Refresh" button available for ka-Map available somewhere?
It should force a refresh for all times shown on the screen.
I hacked my own incarnation of that, but it required a change of the
main ka-Map JavaScript code and is thus not really suitable for
overlaying over official ka-Map releases.

Is there a way to refresh a single tile (Where the query tool hits)?

These functions are required to use ka-Map for digitizing data.

Regards,

Steffen