[ka-Map-users] Got it working

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 14 18:24:33 EDT 2005

Chris, is you need a tutorial on creating your own site, you may be interested in this article:
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2005/08/10/ka-map.html

------=_Part_6932_17168461.1126722119027

Never mind. I found the tif layer reference in the map 75 file and commente=
d=20
it out and things seem to mostly work (except my cursor isnt' changing like=
=20
on the demo site).

Very cool stuff.

So I talked yesterday about getting my own image files on to this, how woul=
d=20
I do that? Do I need to edit the map file to reference my stuff? I'm=20
completely clueless on this stuff.

--=20
-Clark Endrizzi

------=_Part_6932_17168461.1126722119027

Never mind.  I found the tif layer reference in the map 75 file
and commented it out and things seem to mostly work (except my cursor
isnt' changing like on the demo site).<br>
Very cool stuff.<br>
So I talked yesterday about getting my own image files on to this, how
would I do that?&nbsp; Do I need to edit the map file to reference my
stuff?&nbsp; I'm completely clueless on this stuff.<br clear=3D"all"><br>--=

------=_Part_6932_17168461.1126722119027--