[ka-Map-users] Got it working

Clark Endrizzi cendrizzi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:42:29 EDT 2005

Never mind. I found the tif layer reference in the map 75 file and commented
it out and things seem to mostly work (except my cursor isnt' changing like
on the demo site). However I would love to use Tiff's, what can I do to get
tiff support (even though my maps). Furthermore I tried to convert the tiff
to png and couldn't seem to get it to work (it was still trying to work with
a tiff even though in the map file I changed it to reference a png, I'm I
even on the right track?)

--
-Clark Endrizzi