[ka-Map-users] table-free layout, DHTML improvements

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Sep 19 10:10:59 EDT 2005

Thank you Paul.
My first try to install windows on linux/ppc has been painful and, for
a while, I'll look for a different solution.

Let me see. I'll be pleased to go on this direction.

IE refresh problem was solved until I didn't add the toggle system. I
guess it is a problem with css display command but I have to try.
Andrea confirmed me that the CVS version with my HTML code was working
great.
I'm thinking in a solution that move object tracking their position.
For each object we need X,Y,Z, width and height than we can move them
as we want. To let then disappear it can just move them out of the view
or behind in the z index.
Need a while to think it. I have to do some other works.

ciao
Lorenzo