[ka-Map-users] table-free layout, DHTML improvements

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Sep 19 08:02:08 EDT 2005

Lorenzo,

sorry, was offline for the weekend so I am just looking at this now.
Very nice :)

I've got some other ideas of things we could do with this, but for
now it is a great start.

I don't have time to debug the IE problems this week, but if you can
work on those I'd be happy to make this the default index.html in CVS
once the problems are worked out.

... with one exception ... the IE refresh problem has been around for
a while and I don't think that is an issue with this specific
template.  I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, but I *think* it
is due to a number of DOM <-> javascript references that need to be
unhooked in the unload event of the page.  If there are any js
geniuses out there that understand this stuff, I'd be happy for some
pointers/help!