[ka-Map-users] table-free layout, DHTML improvements

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat Sep 17 20:38:54 EDT 2005

Hi Pete,
thank you once again.
I've tested under Safari/OsX and it has minor bugs.
I was expecting IE will give some problems.
In my home I have no Windows. I'm happy it's a long time I don't have to
install such an OS.
KaMap, anyway, is a good excuse to try.
I'm trying to emulate a windows and see what happens. I've found a disk
but I'm not sure it works.

We mainly need to face IE.
I've fear it's not just your IE.
It seems interesting to devide a  function from the other.
If you have much time it will be nice to know:
1)problems related with reload
2) problems related with toggle of reference
3) problems related with toggle to fullscreen
4) problems related with page toggle.

maybe I had to do a step before the others but when I've tried the
fullscreen I was excited and I had to publish.

cheers
Lorenzo