[ka-Map-users] New in ka-map developers mailing list

Alvaro Linares alinares at me.gov.ar
Mon Sep 19 16:20:50 EDT 2005

Hi everyone there, my name is Alvaro Linares, and I'm from Argentina.
I've started testing ka-map and I went freaked out with the concept on
making a fast-lite application, based on Javascript and AJAX.
I have some applications on the web made with Chameleon.
http://mapaeducativo.me.gov.ar/mapserver/atlas/localizacion/index.php
I've been fighting with Javascript for so many years, and I want to become
part of this project helping on everything needed.
I want to apologize for my english and that I don't have much time to read
the past posts.
For now on count with me.

Saludos,
Alvaro