[ka-Map-users] Query tool question (make it resizable?)

Clark Endrizzi cendrizzi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:51:03 EDT 2005

Hi,
Every other feature I've thought I might need to implement has either been
implemented or trivial to do some other way than I was thinking. With this
in mind, the default query tool doesn't quite work the way I'd like it to so
I'm curious if there is any easy way to make it work this way (described
below).

I would rather the query stay where it is and make it resizable. After the
resize it would return the coordinates just like it is now. If the user want
to do a different query region altogether they would use the query tool and
draw another and/or there could be a clear button. This could be done quite
well using the availabe cursors and stuff but I imagine knowing whether
you're at the border won't be as trivial as my image question. Has it been
done?

--
-Clark Endrizzi