[ka-Map-users] Query tool question (make it resizable?)

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 27 11:56:09 EDT 2005

I don't believe I've seen a query tool that works this way before.
You could probably modify the existing query tool to do what you
want, but it will be tricky to make it moveable/resizeable.  It would
be trivial to leave the query rectangle on the map after mouseup and
to provide a clear capability.  I would start there and then go on to
see if you can make it resize.