[ka-Map-users] slideBy

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 30 16:04:37 EDT 2005

I'm not sure why this works :)  It probably shouldn't ... it would be
interesting to find out what is actually causing it to work ...

slideBy -> moveBy -> checkWrap

nothing in checkWrap should actually trigger refreshing the image
sources

I would have thought you would have needed to do something like:

var oMap = myKaMap.getCurrentMap();
for (var i in oMap.aLayers)
{
     var layer = oMap.aLayers[i];
     for (var i in layer.domObj.childNodes)
     {
         layer.setTile( layer.domObj.childNodes[i] );
     }
}

I am assuming that you are passing the timestamp as part of setting
the img src in the setTile function ...