[ka-Map-users] Legend and broken images

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 3 07:47:45 EDT 2006

Andrew,

a couple of diagnostic questions:

1) is there a legend.php in your htdocs folder?

2) do you get anything useful in your php error log?

3) try adding echo statements to legend.php (if it exists) to track
down where it is failing.

Most likely cause (if you have legend.php) is probably an incorrect
font used in the legend but since gmap.php works I'm not sure what
the next most likely problem is :)