[ka-Map-users] precache

Tim Schaub tim at commenspace.org
Fri Apr 21 19:14:48 EDT 2006

If anybody is interested in testing out a new precache script, I've
added precache2.php to CVS.  This version should be quite a bit faster
than the old version as it doesn't rely on creating tiles by calling
tile.php.

Run "php precache2.php -h" from the command line to see usage.

As a note of caution, this script has caused me some trouble on a
Windows XP machine with mapserver 4.8.1.  However, it works well on
Linux with 4.6.1.

Thanks for any feedback.  If it looks like it works for others, I'll
replace the old precache.php with this one.

Tim