[ka-Map-users] kaMap initializeCallback

ramesh karra karrarm at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 20:18:47 EDT 2006

I have debugged it further and found that it was my
mistake, I have updated all files from CVS but had
over-written index.html with my own index.html. And it
looks like a new element with id 'linkToView' was
added and this is what was causing problem because
this element is being referenced when extents changed
event is posted!

Thanks
Ramesh