[ka-Map-users] Point Collision

Wei Yang, Ng - Wayne wayne at datalinktech.com.au
Thu Aug 10 02:38:47 EDT 2006

Hi all,
     2 days ago, I sent a message to Pg and cc a copied of the message
to this mailing list. Apparently, it is still
awaiting the moderator's decision as the message is too large. I
attached a copy of kaXmlOverlay.js to the message
as I have recently implemented a point collision system. Please do let
me know if you wish to test it out. The version
of kaXmlOverlay I was working on is about a month old now. Will that be
an issue? Also, is it a wise choice to
attach files to the mailing list in future?

Cheers,
Wayne