[ka-Map-users] Point Collision and Quantization

Justin George justin.george at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:29:36 EDT 2006

Wayne, I'd be very interested in seeing this, it's been one of the
things I've had problems implementing on my own. I'm also using a
somewhat outdated copy of kaXmlOverlay, and would be willing to do the
merge to the head and write some documentation, I'm unfortunately not
able to test beyond windows IE and firefox, however, so I'd need some
help with that.