[ka-Map-users] Re: ka-map short term future [ was: Drawing polygon in ka-map]

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Aug 10 17:17:38 EDT 2006

Lorenzo,

Thank you for outlining your plan. It makes perfect sense now that I see
your bigger picture. I am amazed at all the wonderful contributions you,
Andrea and others are making in ka-map. I owe you many thanks and only
wanted to put another vote for this feature in case that mattered with
the priorities. I agree working on 1.0 should be the priority :)

Best regards,
   -Steve