[ka-Map-users] Re: ka-map medium term future

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Aug 11 07:44:36 EDT 2006

Lorenzo,

it was my intention to raise the ka-Map/OpenLayers merge again after
the conference.

I would like to see all the good work that has gone into ka-Map's
interface and extra tools be ported over to the OpenLayers project so
we can use a common base tiling engine.  We could even keep ka-Map as
a 'flavour' of OpenLayers.

In any case, I don't have a lot of time/energy to put towards this
right now because of the conference (and 'real' work ;)) so a
discussion at the conference would probably be a good idea.

Cheers

Pau