[ka-Map-users] Bug in kaXmlOverlay

Patrick Brannan brannanster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:40:20 EDT 2006

I have been playing with ka-map and kaXmlOvelay a bit. After a bit of
tinkering I got it working and it is great. In fact, all of ka-map is
great. Thanks.

Anyway, I was looking at the code in kaXmlOverlay and found the following code

this.urlBase += (this.urlBase!=''&&this.urlBase.substring(-1)!='/')?'':'/';

I assume that we want to append a slash to the url if it isn't empty
and doesn't have one. But I think that you need substr instead of
substring.

Venkman debbugger output
"http://www.google.com".substring(-1); // => http://www.google.com
"http://www.google.com".substr(-1); // => m

I might be missing something, but it sure looks like a bug to me.

Thanks,

Patrick