[ka-Map-users] ka-Map 1.0 beta 1 released

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Aug 18 11:42:36 EDT 2006

- fixed broken links to history and ms4w package on
http://ka-map.maptools.org/index.phtml?page=downloads.html

- added ka-map ms4w package to MS4W downloads page

- modified ms4w package:
    - updated config.php to the latest version
    - updated httpd_ka-map.conf
    - updated ka-map.pkg.html
    - uploaded to maptools and committed files to ka-map CVS

feedback:

1) path in \htdocs\tools\kaExplorer\tools.css on line 35 causes this
apache error:

   File does not exist:
D:/ms4w/apps/ka-map-1.0.b1/htdocs/tools/kaExplorer/images, referer:
http://127.0.0.1/kamap/tools/kaExplorer/tools.css

modifying the path to the following gets rid of the error:

       background-image:
url(../../images/icon_set_explorer/tool_query_1.png);

I made that change in the MS4W package but did not commit to ka-map CVS,
because I wanted to first hear if this is in fact a problem.

2) On first load in Firefox several Javascript errors occur similar to:

   Error: Unknown property 'filter'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://127.0.0.1/kamap/tools/kaExplorer/screen.css

   Error: Expected declaration but found '/'.  Skipped to next declaration.
Source File: http://127.0.0.1/kamap/tools/kaExplorer/screen.css
Line: 83
Line: 43

   Error: Unknown property 'box-sizing'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://127.0.0.1/kamap/tools/kaExplorer/screen.css
Line: 86

jeff

Jeff McKenna