[ka-Map-users] Problems with addObjectGeo again.

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Aug 25 15:25:08 EDT 2006

The problem is likely with e.clientX/Y.  I've started using:

     e = (e)?e:((event)?event:null);
     var x = e.pageX || (e.clientX +
         (document.documentElement.scrollLeft ||
document.body.scrollLeft));
     var y = e.pageY || (e.clientY +
         (document.documentElement.scrollTop ||
document.body.scrollTop));
     var a = this.adjustPixPosition( x,y );
     var p = this.kaMap.pixToGeo( a[0], a[1] );

and haven't run into any problems