[ka-Map-users] bug in iframe.html - it ignores "layers" parameter

Ravi ravikapoor101 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 16:07:10 EST 2006

I have found a bug that does impact the performance of the application
as well (at least for me).

When the iframe.html is loaded, it parses the URL to find the map and
zoom etc, however it ignores the "layers" parameters. This causes it to
load ALL the layers and hence slowing down the system.

Is there an easy fix to this? Since I have lots of layers, it is
significantly impacting the load time of my application.

Ravi