[ka-Map-users] Re: bug in iframe.html - it ignores "layers" parameter

Ravi ravikapoor101 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 01:29:33 EST 2006

Ok guys I found the issue. The problem was that a layer when created was
"visible" by default. Later on another methods checks for the "layers"
query parameter and turns layers on and off. However in the mean time
all the layers have already been unnecessarily loaded.

I forced the layer to be not visible at creation time. This made a huge
improvement in my project. I see no reason why the layer should be on at
creation time.

Paul, if you agree, can you make this change. This is quick and easy fix
but makes huge difference in loading time.

Thanks
Ravi