[ka-Map-users] Problem with IE

Krassovski, Mikhail B. krassovskimb at ornl.gov
Tue Dec 12 15:01:29 EST 2006

I used your latest available download, added my map and it works great,
but unfortunately in Firefox only. I have ver.7 EI and here it is what
happens:
page becomes very large, vertical scrollbar appears. Scale bar is on the
right place - right bottom corner, but under it there is a lot of blank
space and at the very bottom of the page blank semi-transparent block
that is used to hold "info" and "help" information. If I'm trying to
close it, it jumps up and sets right under scale bar. Does it sound like
a familiar issue?

Thank you!

Misha Krassovski
Ph. (865) 241-1859
F.(865) 574-2232
Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
P.O. Box 2008
Building 1509, MS 6335
Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831-6335