[ka-Map-users] ka-Map directory structure

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Feb 2 19:58:40 EST 2006

David, I can't think of anything that 'must' be in the htdocs
directory.  However, it does seem likely that you have simply missed
some critical path.  I would suggest tracing in venkman to see why
the initialization stuff is not happening ... hopefully it will
become obvious in the debugger

It appears that bugs in asynchronous callbacks don't always show up
in the javascript console.