[ka-Map-users] (no subject)

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Feb 10 16:38:15 EST 2006

Kevin,

javascript is primarily used to build ka-Map applications.  You can
either start with the index.html application that is in ka-Map and
extend it to add your functionality, or start from scratch.  In
either case, you'll be working with the kaMap.js API.  You may find
you need to build some server-side scripts for querying or other
capabilities