[ka-Map-users] Re: equidistant projection assumption

Moran Ben-David moran at placebase.com
Thu Feb 16 11:02:50 EST 2006

Ricardo,

I suggest you do what mapbuilder developers had to do...

Which is to rip open proj4 (http://proj.maptools.org/) and lookup the
projection calculation you are looking for in there.

The file you want should have look like PJ_<your projection>.c.  Keep in
mind that inside that file, the coordinates are all in radians and not
decimal degrees.

moran