[ka-Map-users] IE broken images

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Jan 5 22:10:58 EST 2006

Jacob -

Yes, I think the "automated mindless policy" theory's a good one.

I realized after I sent my note that an XP server could be a problem -
your explanation makes more sense now.  I just always try to remain a
*little* skepticism when I think I've found a problem!

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.