[ka-Map-users] Layers in reverse order

Marc Pfister mpfister at enplan.com
Mon Jan 9 19:44:57 EST 2006

> From: Paul Spencer [mailto:pspencer at dmsolutions.ca]
> I don't have a map file handy to test this case.  Perhaps you could
> try moving the code block from lines 169-224 up to line 66.  I
> haven't looked closely at this, so I'm not sure that would work
> without changes, but it might :)

Actually, I tried this again, actually paying attention to what I was
doing, and if you move that block to above the for-each statement, the
__base__ layer ends up first in init.php, with the rest up in the right
order.

So that seems to work. The catch is that the layers are now in the wrong
order in the legend.

So it seems like either we need to invert the list of layers, or draw
them in the legend them from the bottom up? Instead of appending the
DIVs, just insert them below the parent?

Marc

--
Marc Pfister
ENPLAN