[ka-Map-users] Colour mismatch

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Jan 17 19:25:54 EST 2006

Harry,

In the 'distorted' image, I notice that some labels actually appear to
be ok, and some not. Almost as if some of the tiles were created by a
different version of Mapserver. I have had similar colour distortions
once, to do with a DLL that was overwritten with an older one somewhere.
Is there any chance that the distorted tiles were created with a
slightly different version of php_mapscript (or related DLL), such that
all you'd need to do is re-generate the distorted tiles using the latest
version of php_mapscript?

Are those labels in a separate layer, and if so, what kind of image
format do you use?

Regards,

Jacob