[ka-Map-users] Legend and keymap

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Sun Jan 22 21:42:52 EST 2006

Hi List,

I just upgraded my version of Ka-Map again. I noticed that the legend is
misbehaving a little bit. It prevents me from moving layers sometimes,
and sometimes the layer order is not reflected correctly in the map. For
example, if the legend says:

Layer a
Layer b
Layer c

Then theoretically, the layer stacking in the map should be

Layer c
Layer b
Layer a

But when I move layer a to the middle, then in the map, layer c becomes
invisible. Sorry if this sounds complicated.
Also, after moving layers a bit, they layers can no longer be moved, and
the map is blank. Javascript debugger says things like:

this.layers[i] has no properties (line 560 and 611 in KaLegend.js)

I tried to figure out in the code what might be wrong, but I couldn't
find anything obvious.... It's quite abstract :)
Which brings me to another point; is it me, or is the legend upside
down? It's giving me a headache trying to think....

The keymap works, but as soon as the box turns into a (very nice
looking!) crosshair, it becomes hard to move the crosshair. It kind of
jumps randomly. In IE, as was mentioned, the keymap doesn't work.

See http://geo.maunsell.com/kamapaus/aus.html

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Delfos
GIS Analyst
Maunsell Australia Pty Ltd
629 Newcastle Street, Leederville, WA 6007
PO Box 81, Leederville, WA 6902
Western Australia
ABN 20 093 846 925

Tel     + 61 8 9281 6185