[ka-Map-users] Customizing ka-Map

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 26 10:09:16 EST 2006

Steve,

good point, although I think this is somewhat different from David's
point.  Perhaps the wiki would be a good place to design such an API
and then we could start working on implementing it.  It is not
terribly important for my own use of ka-Map so I will be looking to
have this led by others and will contribute as I can.