[ka-Map-users] kaKeymap bug fixes; IE6 right-click bug?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jan 27 13:18:51 EST 2006

Jon,

Thanks.  This was a work in progress for future support of context
menus in the map window on right click.  I've added the event
variable and also fixed the event handler by adding e = e?e:event;
which makes sure e is defined in both IE and ffox/safari.  I haven't
tested in IE so please let me know if it works.