[ka-Map-users] Centos - PHP5 - Apache2 - PHP/Mapscript - ka-map????

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jul 17 20:36:08 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Sorry for the cross post.

I'm trying to help someone get a system running with

Centos - PHP5 - Apache2 - PHP/Mapscript - ka-map

Mapserver CGI works. ka-map client side works and makes requests to
tile.php but all the responses are zero bytes. If I snag the tile.php
request from the Page Info -> Media panel and paste it into the browser
I get a zero byte response, but no errors, just nothing.

So I am assume, that the process is dying, but I have no clue why and
I'm not sure were to start debugging it. Oh and, phpinfo() says
mapscript is installed and php_gd is installed.

Does anyone have any insight into Centos - PHP5 - Apache2 ? I have have
never used any of these with php/mapscript.

TIA,
   -SteveW