[ka-Map-users] Can someone answer this question please or tellmewho I should ask it to?

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Sun Jul 30 20:29:28 EDT 2006

Samuel,

I didn't mean for you to make the "force_redraw" a permanent
configuration, but just to test whether your site has a problem with
overwiting tiles. Since it doesn't, it must mean there's something wrong
with the reading/comparing of the timestamp.

I have just done some testing with the most recent CVS code, and on my
side the redraw mechanism works fine; I used these settings in my
metadata:

redraw_interval "60"
tile_source "redraw"

After 1 minute, it would redraw, within one minute of the last redraw it
would return the cached tiles.

Please bear in mind that these metadata values MUST be entered into the
FIRST layer of the group. Only metadata from the first layer is used.

If you still run into issues, please enter this on line 171 of tile.php,
after " fclose($h) " :
trigger_error("now: ".$now."; timestamp: ".$timestamp.";
interval:".$interval."; meta_timestamp:
".$meta_timestamp,E_USER_WARNING);

Let us know what it says. Also, give an example URL of one of your
tiles. In Firefox, use "page -> info", and look under the media tab.

regards,

Jacob