[ka-Map-users] Can someone answer this question please or tellmewho I should ask it to?

Samuel Doyle sdoyle_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 17:28:52 EDT 2006

Is there a way to make it so that I can specify only a single layer for my tiles to be drawn on?

Thanks, S.D.

Paul Spencer <pspencer at dmsolutions.ca> wrote: That's probably about right ... the map would be redrawn only at the
refresh interval but the layers would be redrawn at the redraw
interval.  You would typically get two redraws before the data would
change.