[ka-Map-users] ka-map window manager

Pete Giencke pgiencke at glc.org
Thu Jun 1 10:21:57 EDT 2006

Lorenzo,

Nice job: I'm definitely a fan of the movable components ;)

Just a thought, in lieu of maintaining this as a distinct entity,
perhaps a better solution would be to provide "movability" of objects
within the context of the default ka-map layout. With a simple boolean
switch added to the map objects, ka-mappers can toggle "movability" of
whatever objects they see fit.

-pete