[ka-Map-users] ka-map window manager

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Jun 1 10:39:21 EDT 2006

Thank you Pete, you know your implementation inspired me.

> Just a thought, in lieu of maintaining this as a distinct entity,
> perhaps a better solution would be to provide "movability" of
> objects within the context of the default ka-map layout. With a
> simple boolean switch added to the map objects, ka-mappers can
> toggle "movability" of whatever objects they see fit.

Maybe I'm loosing you,  what part of the default ka-map layout do you
prefer?

I think this window manager can be used in many different ways, as it
is or integrated with the "classic" interface.
The example I've posted is the solution I prefer but it's not the
only one. I arrived at this after some test with full screen map and
not.
If you suggest some solution I'll try to see if it's easy to apply
for everybody.

ciao
Lorenzo