[ka-Map-users] ka-map window manager

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Jun 1 11:11:57 EDT 2006

Maybe:
this is a 1 min hack, viewport is fullscreen:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map/htdocs/index_winman2.html

that's already in CVS. I don't want to flood the repository with
sample implementation (sure the Paul would not like it).
in my idea it must be very simple to customize but I am the
programmer so it's normal it seems easy to me.

let me know

ciao