[ka-Map-users] ka-map application layout

Scott Knutti sknutti at sanz.com
Thu Jun 1 16:42:45 EDT 2006

Paul,

Using script tag injection, can I create a kaXmlOverlay object?  We are
trying to call a java servlet that will return GML that we will then use
to create an icon overlay.  If I have the remote.php file return the
javascript for a function that would create an overlay, would it be
accessible when needed?  Would you put the sample javascript below in
kaMap.js?  Also, I am assuming that I can add a url to the front of
remote.php...

Thanks,
Scott