[ka-Map-users] Creation of layer as per user's query.

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 6 07:10:22 EDT 2006

Shahidul

There is some information on drawing dynamic tiles in the ka-Map wiki:

http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/
Setting_metadata_in_the_mapfile

The alternate approach if you have less than a couple of thousand
points is to add them as overlays on the client side.  In this
method, you could make an XmlHttpRequest to the server to retrieve
the points for the schools and then call myKaMap.addObjectGeo for
each point.