[ka-Map-users] Timing of release of version 0.3

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 7 07:42:14 EDT 2006

No date as of yet.  I would hope that we can get something released
before the FOSS4G conference.  What remains to be seen is what will
be included in the next release.  Ben Nolan has been working on
converting the code to a more robust framework (prototype) and a
google map api clone which I would like to evaluate for a 0.3
release.  Unfortunately this might affect a lot of code and
consequently take a long time to get integrated.