[ka-Map-users] max_extents and EXTENT

ramesh karra karrarm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 13:27:59 EDT 2006

Thank you very much Tim!

Thank you for your explanation, I think I understand
the issue now. With some trial and error, I was able
to  determine the correct Maximum scale and extents.

Is there a better way to determine these values other
than trial and error? i.e., for a given extent, is
there a formula to determine exact maximum scale value
for a given display image size (of Width x Height)?

Thanks
Ramesh