[ka-Map-users] max_extents and EXTENT

ramesh karra karrarm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 17:26:46 EDT 2006

Thank you Tim!

This really helps! I really appreciate your prompt
and very informative responses.

I made the changes accordingly and the map displays
and does not allow me to drag at the highest
scale/zoom level in Firefox, exactly as I wanted.

But when I use Internet Explorer, the behavior is
slightly different. In Internet Explorer, the map is
moved very slightly, at the highest scale/zoom level.
Basically, the picture 'shakes' when I try to drag at
the highest scale.

Do you know of any browser dependencies that I should
take care of?

Thanks
Ramesh