[ka-Map-users] directory structure

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Jun 12 08:41:00 EDT 2006

I've changed file disposition for window manager and tooltip systems.

now each tool has its own dir inside "tools", all files needed
(except index_winman and index_tooltip) are inside the relative  subdir.

I guess that looking at the main htdocs dir would be a headache for
everybody, we should try to organize file disposition in a less
"anarchic" way.

My dream is to have just all index.html versions in the htdocs dir
and all php, js, css and image in organized subdirs.
Am I the only one?

also legend, keymap, scalebar, ecc, should have its own subdir inside
tools.
images as they are.
Core files in a "core" subdir.
just a suggestion

I can do the job, naturally I will not move other developers files
without permission.

ciao
Lorenzo