[ka-Map-users] Javascript compressor...

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Jun 13 20:00:04 EDT 2006

Steve,

The getcjs.php script takes in filepaths, but always stores the
compressed scripts in the kamap temp directory:

$szScriptCacheDir = $GLOBALS['szBaseCacheDir']."/scripts"; (line 75)

So the only difference would be having to change the filepaths to the js
scripts in the template (these would have to be filepaths, not URL's).
So the call to getcjs.php in the template would be something like:

http://servername/getcjs.php?name=/scripts/DHTMLapi.js,/scripts/xhr.js

Regards,

Jacob