[ka-Map-users] Seemingly simple question...

Wei Yang, Ng - Wayne wayne at datalinktech.com.au
Wed Jun 14 19:35:40 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,
      I assume that you have startUp.js included in your html page. Have
a look at the myOnLoad() function. You should have a legend object
created there. Thats where the problem is. I suggest starting with a
simple html page and adding only the viewport div. As for the onLoad
function, only add what you need and ensure that if you create any
objects, their associated javascript file is included. Oh, and ensure
that you initialise your variables too. If you have a javscript console
installed on Firefox, it would save you heaps of time looking for a fault.

Cheers,
Wayne