[ka-Map-users] mapabstraction

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jun 13 20:45:38 EDT 2006

Lorenzo Becchi wrote:
> Stephen this seems a good idea but:
> -> NB:- Our API isn't fixed yet, don't complain if things change quickly.
>
> neither ka-map is stable so it would be better to fix both APIs and then
> try to connect.
>

> If I've understood how it works, it would be nice to use it to create a
> layer or more in ka-map ...
> is there anybody who wants to try?
>
> did you find the license?

 From http://www.mapstraction.com/svn/mapstraction.com/mapstraction.js

// (C) 2006 Tom Carden, Steve Coast - mapstraction.com
// please contact me if you are interested in using this code right now.
// It will be better soon, and licensed open source.
// (this is a proof of concept lunchtime hack, and therefore subject to
radical change at any time!)
// TC (tom at tom-carden.co.uk) 13:27 10/04/2006

So probably email to Tom to resolve and issues or concerns.

-Steve