[ka-Map-users] print system

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jun 16 08:51:04 EDT 2006

Lorenzo,

Very nice!, It might be nice to have an option on the image type
selection page that would also let you select portrait or landscape.

One idea would be to make that page look a little bit like the printer
dialog and put the image types in a drop down select and and have a
portrait/landscape select or radio control. Just an idea, that make more
work ;).

-Steve