[ka-Map-users] Has anyone written a installation checker?

James Tuthill techie at omlet.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 11:09:56 EDT 2006

Hi,

Just been doing my first installation of mapserver, mapscript and
ka-maps on our server. I ran into some configuration problems which is
retrospective could have been solved by a simple installation checker
script.  Running init.php does a similar jobs but isn't quite there...
so, I was wondering has anyone made an installation checker before?
I was planning to start writing a quick one but what do you think?

Thanks,

James