[ka-Map-users] ka-Map and OpenLayers

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Jun 20 19:49:33 EDT 2006

Paul,

Would that mean you would basically replace the interface of Ka-Map, and
retain the tile-creating mapserver-based mechanism? To what degree would
it still be mapserver-oriented?

Approximately which core parts of Ka-Map do you think could be retained,
and what would definitely be lost? It sounds like you would need to get
rid of a lot of work you did...

Regards,

Jacob